A sari is an Indian garment worn by women all over India. It is a long piece of cloth that is wrapped around the body and can be made from a variety of different fabrics. Saris are often brightly colored and decorated with intricate patterns, and are an important part of Indian culture. To wrap a Sari is an Art!
Saris are an important part of Indian culture and are often seen as a symbol of beauty and grace. They are worn on special occasions, such as weddings, and are a popular choice for brides. Saris can also be worn for everyday occasions, such as going to work or running errands. No matter where you wear a sari, it is sure to add a touch of elegance and beauty to your outfit.
There are many different ways to wrap a sari, but here is one basic method that you can use as a starting point.
1. Begin by draping the sari around your body so that one end is hanging down in front of you and the other end is draped over your shoulder.
2. Take the end that is hanging down in front and wrap it around your waist, tucking it in at the back.
3. Then take the other end of the sari and wrap it around your body, overlapping the first layer.
4. Once you have wrapped the sari around your body twice, take the loose end and drape it over your shoulder.
5. You can adjust the sari as needed, making sure that it is not too loose or too tight.
6. Once you are happy with the fit, you can add any additional accessories, such as a scarf or jewelry.
7. Finally, you can use the loose end of the sari to create a small belt, tying it in a knot at the front.
And Voila! You are all wrapped up in one of the most ancient and beautiful garments in the world!
Find beautiful Sari Showrooms in our directory here